Friday, July 11, 2008

Origami

I was teaching origami today. I remembered how to make somethings from when i was younger. were making flowers here. They had no idea what origami was! Today was so cold i felt so bad for the kids. We also made kytes today and they had never seen them before so we had to explain how you use them. It was pretty funny to watch, they loved it. people in the town would stop and watch us, they had no idea what was going on. Tomorrow we are going to Gold Reef City, its an amusement park and the kids are going to freak. I have about 5-10 kids who age around 7-10 year olds for the park tomorrow...its going to be a crazy day. We all tiedyed shirts to wear tomorrow so we wont lose the kids and they love the crazy colors.
I know i should write more, but i might lose my connection again!

No comments: