Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick

Being sick is like the worst thing for a teacher. I got sick after going to my placement last Monday and I was not able to go to my placement again that week. I realized that being sick is the worst for a teacher because they would have to figure so much stuff out. Leaving your classroom is difficult, You have to leave instructions for the substitute depending on how long you will be gone. My mentor teacher told me that missing a day and being away from her classroom is awful, she hates it, because it means so much more work and catching up when she comes back.
Being sick this past week made me realize all of those things and just how much it sets you off track. I feel like I have missed so much.
My project should be back on track very soon.... this was just a little set back.

No comments: