Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Getting settled, kinda

So we did get married on the 19th as planned, Whoever is reading this probably was there. Being Bretts wife has been a great experience so far, we pretty much do all the same things- could be annoying to some people to have someone similar to yourself. We have been trying to get the apartment together, which is difficult with our busy schedules. We went to IKEA yesterday and got some neat tables for things to sit on, so that looks cool. But we still dont have a dinning table or any chairs besides a couch. So were not having people over yet until they can sit somewhere besides the floor- sorry if your so eager to visit our sweet apartment.
I still have yet to change my name besides facebook. All that stuff takes a lot of time and effort that I just dont have yet- next week I think, kind of important!
Bretts been super busy preparing for his teaching and working on his photography site.
Tomorrow is New Years Eve and I am pretty excited to go to Jeremy and Kristens; Ive actually never been to a New Years Eve celebration, Im pretty lame. I guess you get invited to all the cool stuff when your married. So you could say there are some perks- im on the inner circle now.
New Years day were doing our family Christmas at my moms house and my sisters psycho boyfriend is going to come, So that should make things interesting.
But all in all marriage has been pretty great for the first 2 weeks, Never had a roomate before!

1 comment:

Brett said...

you're a dork, but i love you